CNC Machining Services
The CNC department offers multiple state-of-the-art high-speed 5-axis and 3-axis CNC machines. They’re equipped with high-end software along with an FCS set-up system to ensure very fast machining times, block changes, and cost-effective overnight machining.
Our CNC technicians have nearly 15 years of combined experience in the automotive fixture design process. They specialize in both small and large block cuts, as well as intricate hole drills.
- ALUMINUM BLOCK CUTTING
- GAUGE & PIN HOLES
- 3-D ANGLED CUTS & CURVES
- COMPOSITE CUTTING UPON REQUEST
Advantages of LFG’s CNC system include:
- LFG’s premium 2020 PowerMILL software is a time-saving tool. It can machine complex parts in a single set-up – with no additional set-up tasks.
- The systems allow for better surface finish by controlling the orientation of the tool to the workpiece.
- CNC set-up includes a fully integrated simulation and collision detection, including undercut regions.
- Tool axis editing enables us to fine-tune individual areas of the tool paths, resulting in a smooth machine tool motion.
- Our integrated FCS System allows us to make engineering changes and re-work parts with very high accuracy; as well as keeping our spindle downtime at a minimum.